BehanBarry Solicitors provide a high quality legal advice on all aspects of family law. We offer our clients a professional and client-focused service providing specialised advice in family law matters. We are highly experienced in complex High Court and Circuit Court litigation. We offer a wealth of experience and guide our clients at each stage of the process.
The main areas of our family law practice include:
- Separation and divorce
- Dealing with the financial consequences of marital breakdown
- Disputes on property, business interests and trusts in the context of relationship breakdown
- Childrens’ issues – guardianship, custody and access
- Recognition of foreign divorces
- Pre-marriage legal advice
- Co-habitation and non-marital relationships
- Civil partnership
- International family law
- Tax advice related to the above
We are registered as legal aid practitioners should this service be necessary in your circumstances.