BehanBarry Solicitors know that good employment working relationships are a vital component of successful business. Employment law is very complex and there is an extensive amount of both Irish and EU Law which covers employee’s rights and employer’s duties.
We provide our client’s both the Employer and the Employee with comprehensive practical and legal advice on a range of employment issues including:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Bullying and Sexual Harassment in the workplace
- Equality issues
- Advising on employment contracts and terms
- Assisting with compliance with legislation
- Transfer of undertakings & Protection of Employment
- Questions of discrimination
Seeking Employment Law Litigation Advice
For further information and advice regarding your legal rights and entitlements, please contact Fidelma Barry or Violet Behan by calling 045/533761or complete an Online Enquiry Form.