Fidelma Barry & Violet Behan act for both legally aided clients and private clients. We can assist in the following types of matters:
- Road Traffic Law (drink driving, careless driving, dangerous driving, insurance and licence prosecutions, speeding and lesser offences)
- Assault/ public order/ criminal damage
- District Court Appeals
- European Arrest Warrants
- Judicial Review
- Revenue Matters
- Local Authority Prosecutions
- Health and Safety prosecutions
- Indictable offences, including armed robbery, manslaughter, assault causing harm, violent disorder, sexual assault, burglary
This is not a finite list of our experience in Criminal Law, and we can advise in any other aspect of the judicial system as may be necessary.
Seeking Criminal Law Advice
For further information and advice, please contact BehanBarry Solicitors by calling 045/533761 or complete an Online Enquiry Form. Your enquiry will be forwarded to a Solicitor who specialises in Employment Law.